The 45th Annual AzATA Winter Symposium is scheduled for January 29th and 30th 2022 through a hybrid in person and virtual format. The in person portion will be held at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West in Mesa, Arizona.
Click on the "Register" button at the bottom left to register. Login with your email on record. When registering, be sure to select the correct category that aligns with your AzATA membership.
The health and safety of the AzATA Winter 2022 Hybrid Symposium attendees remains our top priority as we return to in-person events. We made preparations to hold the 2022 AzATA Winter Symposium in accordance with current local and federal CDC guidelines, as well as working with the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all attendees.
By registering for the AzATA Winter 2022 Hybrid Symposium, if attending any of our live in-person content you can attest at the time of your arrival that you:
- Are not experiencing any COVID-like symptoms at the time of the event, including, but not limited to having a fever, cough, chills, body aches, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, loss of smell or taste, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, or a rash; AND
- If not fully vaccinated you have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days; OR
- Have recovered from COVID-19 and been deemed safe to attend;
- Have not travelled from any location within the two weeks prior to the event for which a health advisory or travel restriction has been issued by the United States Centers for Disease Control or the state of Arizona
- Agree to not continue to attend if at any time during the event they begin to experience any flu or COVID-like symptoms. Attendees that feel ill agree that they will leave the event.
Masks will be required for all symposium attendees when not actively eating or drinking.
On-site Health & Safety Measures:
The following protocols will be in place during the 2022 AzATA Winter Hybrid Symposium:
· Mesa Sheraton Hotel at Wrigleyville West has implemented a variety of new protocols in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and kept up with high standards of cleanliness and commitment to providing excellent service. You can view how Mesa Sheraton is taking care of you at https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/phxww
· Socially distanced seating will be provided within the constraints of each lecture room
· Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the conference and hotel property
· Mobile check-in to the hotel can be made via the Marriott Bonvoy mobile app
· Touch free check-in to the conference will be made via Wild Apricot
· Enhanced Public Space Cleaning and use of Personal Protective Equipment is implemented by Mesa Sheraton Hotel
All attendees and staff should:
- Not enter the AzATA conference if they are experiencing any flu or COVID-like symptoms
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouths with unwashed hands
- Engage in additional responsible health and safety practices, on and off the site of the AZATA Symposium